Once you've planned and prepared the way for your new learning program, you need to set-up, launch and maintain your e-learning initiative. Many companies need some degree of assistance from an experienced guide to help them make their online learning successful.
Appcon offers comprehensive packages of managed learning services where we take on the execution of the tasks associated with the learning management system, to help ensure your ongoing program success.
Learning services packages are customised, from focusing strictly on the implementation phase, to supporting the complete program lifecycle; from providing minimal to providing high-touch support -- whatever is best suited to meet your business objectives. Managed Learning Services allows you to focus on those things you do best, while outsourcing services and letting the subject matter experts focus on their areas of expertise.
Appcon’s managed learning services include the following elements:
Site Build Out
- Company logo
- Custom content course completion certificate
- Internal site
- Learning site messaging
Student and Subscription Management
- Build organisational structure
- Manage users: profiles, subscriptions
- Create access keys for self-enrolment
Professional Development Management
- Assign required and recommended content
- Create Professional Development Paths
- Periodic update
Marketing and Communications
- Implementation project plan
- Standard "print-ready” marketing campaign
- End-user newsletters and site changes
- Periodic attendance, login, marketing activity, and tech support reports
- Quarterly program review
- Dedicated e-mail / phone support for key contact