Appcon offers a range of IT and Business Skills training manuals known as courseware.
Our courseware is used primarily by training centres and organisations for Instructor-led training however they can be used by individuals for self-study.
Appcon's courseware teaches concepts, not just procedures. It is our superior instructional design that separates us from our competitors, Our philosophy is that courseware should be:
- Learner centered courses challenge students to think practice and integrate new skills - keeping them active and fully engaged while they're learning.
- Results oriented content is organised around what the learner needs to do as a result of training.
- Engaging, content builds the confidence of the learner. Material is relevant to "real life" applications.
By presenting comprehensive topics in small, easy to understand segments, fast and effective learning is possible. The manuals provide everything needed by the trainer to produce excellent instructor-led training.
For a full listing of all courseware titles please go to our Catalogue or download the latest Courseware listing
These are available for all titles.
The Student Manual is perfect whether you are training one, or hundreds of students, who will be impressed by the elegant presentation.
- have a four-colour, technology-based design, glossy cover
- are available with your Custom Covers
- are Plastikoil-bound and can be folded back completely on themselves
- are individually shrink-wrapped
- data files are downloaded from ftp.appcon.com.au
Teaching is easy with our Instructor's Edition
The Instructor's Edition is a valuable tool presenting comprehensive and concise information to assist trainers in their preparation for and delivery of a course. It is beneficial for both the novice and experienced trainer as the Instructor's Edition offers important information concerning the software and presentation techniques.
The Instructor's Edition contains everything that the Student Manual has plus more:
- it explains how to setup the classroom
- it explains why the developer included specific tasks in the course
- it recommends how long to spend on each lesson
- it offers solutions to traps that can occur during the completion of tasks
- it provides suggestions and solutions to assist with more difficult learning tasks
- it provides the answers to exercises
Many Instructor's Editions also contain PowerPoint slides which may be incorporated into your training sessions.
If your training centres or company needs large quantities of manuals and you can print the manuals yourself, please ask us about our soft copy licensing option.
If you want the manuals to have your corporate look and feel, have a look at Custom Covers.