Appcon is the exclusive distribution partner for ed2go (Education to Go) in Australia and New Zealand.
ed2go provides the highest-quality online continuing education courses that are affordable and easy-to-use through a network of more than 2,100 top colleges and universities.
Here’s How it Works: No risk, nor any up-front charges. We don't make you commit to any performance agreements, long-term leases - you can terminate the program at any time.
You promote the courses, register the students, and earn a new source of revenue; we create, host, staff, and support the courses.
A Bit More Detail:
- We build, host, and maintain a branded storefront for you. Students will come to your website, click on a link to your branded site, browse the catalogue, and once they have selected a course, click to enrol.
- We fill your online catalalogue with your selection from our 350+ instructor-facilitated online courses.
- You set the pricing your students will pay for each course. Appcon charges you a pre-set fee for all courses per enrolment. You retain the profit.
- Students have the option to drop a course and will receive a full refund.
- Every course runs monthly, there are no cancellations of courses due to low enrolments. We staff the courses with friendly instructors, many of whom are well-known authors. Our instructors write the courses themselves and will provide your students with all the advice, answers, and care necessary to ensure a superb learning experience.
- Students obtain a Certificate on passing the final assignment.
List of courses: this is being added to and updated continually. Here are the subject areas.
- Accounting & Finance – 43 courses
- Business – 151 courses
- College Readiness – 18 courses
- Computer Applications – 97 courses
- Design & Composition – 53 courses
- Healthcare & Medical – 53 courses
- Language & Arts – 83 courses
- Law & Legal – 9 courses
- Personal Development – 148 courses
- Teaching & Education – 93 courses
- Technology – 112 courses
- Writing & Publishing – 46 courses
Request more information